An organizational constellation is basically mapping out aspects, people or things of your organization in order to get insights into hidden dynamics and to integrate or heal obstacles which prevent your company from achieving its evolutionary purpose.
Anything from team dynamics to why a products fails to sell can be looked into.
Organizatitonal constellations can be categorized in the following categories and of course a constellation combines these categories when working with a specific issue at hand:
- People – The dynamics between people
- Things – as in products, structures, job descriptions, strategies
- Aspects – namely your vision mission, values, trust, motivation etc.
Organizational constellations are governed by the following principles:
- Belonging – Everyone working in the organization has the right to belong to the system
- Conscience – The culture of the organization contains of certain conscious and unconscious assumptions that detirmine the rules that govern accepted and unaccepted behaviour. A feeling of guilt or bad consciouns follows breaking these assumptions.
- Order – The organizational structure in place has to be resepcted.
- Balance – There needs to be a balance between give an take.
Cost: sliding scale 100,00-300,00 EUR
A Constellation takes approx. 2 hours, but it really depends on the size and complexity of your issue and orgnisation.