Words like agile and self-mangement are buzz-words used often in organizations and business’ now-a-days, and everyone seems to ask how to practically initiate these ways of working.
How does it work?
- You make a request
- You share your challenges, desired outcome of a collaboration, and your needs.
- I design an offer and share my needs
- you provide feedback to the offer
- The offer is adjusted if needed
- We schedule 3-9 hours of meeting time for trainings and facilitated workshops
- I send out a feedback form and schedule a meeting or call for any in depth questions.
- Being in the world but not of the world.
- Setting up and faciliting the co-creation of holistic, transparent, trust-based eco-systems/networks/organizations that empower and enable individuals and groups to consciously create, grow, and transform.
- Compassionately coaching and consulting you who want to or already work from the heart yet want to sharpen your intention.
The Etymological definition of an organization is instrument.
Organizations, like our bodies, are instruments or vehicles for the universe to experience and reflect itself.
In our body all organs are interdependent. When one organ fails all organs have to compensate. Some organs are more
From speaking to several founders i’ve noticed patterns – the same challenges occurring again and again.
The founder or one of the founders is overloaded with work and wants to distribute responsibility yet wants to make sure the founding vision is not compromised.
The employees wants more autonomy and freedom to serve and create, yet are frustrated with the founder always pulling back, micro managing, and not fully letting go of the control.
Another pattern is the succession of leadership to what I call the next wave (of people). Passing on the olympic torch (metaphorically speaking) to a fresh team willing to lead and be led. Lighting the light towers of the next generation so to say.
This is where the torch is often dropped, rejected, and/or ignored. Know-how and knowledge is lost, and the group or organization does not evolve to the next level of development.
Training and workshops
- A operating system: Setting up a self-organzing purpose driven organization (inspired by sociocracy 3.0, Holacracy)
- Interpersonal skills : Show, reveal, dynamise, and amplify conflicts (of interests), issues and where you might be stuck to co-create solutions and transformation you and of your organization.
- Conscious Communication: Non-violent communication, Johari’s Windows, the different levels of communication.
- Circling: what is circling?
- The character Structures of Core Energetics – How our work is often drivin by our lower self and how we hide behind masks
- Trauma at work and its impact and manifestation in the organization